Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

{My New Bread Machine}

I'm in love and I've fallen hard.  Matt has won himself some major points for bringing me home a new kitchen appliance!

So here I am standing in my kitchen at 6 in the morning love struck and making another loaf in my new bread machine.

I made the first last night and it turned out delicious! Even despite the fact that I was so impatient to try a loaf that I used the express bake setting. Thats right, 58 minutes to heaven. I was so in a hurry though that I forgot to take pictures to share. 

I'm making whole wheat now though and will be sharing the results soon.


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the wheat turned out. And are those toe socks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.
    best kitchen appliances

    ReplyDelete
  3. rattan basket
    Our company is located in Guangzhou city, Guangdong Province, China. Founded in 2009, which is professional in producing PP Rattan Basket.
    We have been exporting good quality PP Rattan Basket to the clients from all over the world. We can provide various models to meet the standard demands of different countries.

    ReplyDelete