Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Perfect Steak Seasoning}

I love a good steak!  I hate when someone messes up a good steak with a bunch of unnecessary sauces and seasonings.

Some time ago, I was browsing online and found a few seasoning recipes and played around until I found something that enhanced the flavor of the steak without overpowering it.  

I usually make a large batch of it and put it in an old spice shaker so its always on hand.  Here it is:

2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander


For the perfect steak, make sure to let your meat sit out for about 30 minutes to take the chill off. This allows the steak to cook evenly and stay tender.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment